Therapy for the matrix
Many illnesses – for example diabetes mellitus, chronic pain, diseases of the musculoskeletal system — can be explained in terms of a derailment of cell processes and their extracellular environment. It makes sense, on this biological background, to apply a multilayered approach to the therapy of complex systems.
The Matrix Concept of Dr. Randoll concentrates on the level of cell-biological regulation:
- Functional disorders are treated by a rhythmic, deep-acting stimulation of the metabolism of connective tissue (Matrix Rhythm Therapy)
- Stimulating the metabolism of each cell (Matrix Infrared Hyperthermia)
- Increasing the oxygen supply to the cells (Oxygen Therapy)
- Restoring the quality of nutrient supply to the extracellular matrix by promoting de-acidification (orthomolecular and nutritional therapy)
- Coaching: What the patient can do to change his/her present living situation and biographical attitude.