Areas of Application of Matrix Rhythm Therapy (MaRhyThe)
Mobilization of the region of the tendons of the M. Trapezius und M. Latissimus dorsi
Matrix Rhythm Therapy is used both for therapy and for diagnosis. It concerns all chronic illnesses that originate from disturbances in the microcirculation and in the temporal basis of the organism, i.e. its rhythm-based regulation processes.
It can help all people affected by damage to the nervous system and the musculoskeletal system. In particular, Matrix Rhythm Therapy can be used for the following purposes:
- improvement of impaired mobility: post-trauma therapy following immobilization, frozen shoulder, whiplash, arthrogenic congestive syndrome etc.
- reduction of swelling: haematomas, oedema, congested lymphatic drainage etc.
- improvement of elasticity: adhesions, scars, club-foot, sclerodermia, postural defects etc.
- regulation of local or systemic muscular hypo- or hypertonia; muscular tension, spasticity, craniomandibular disfunction (CMD); care of muscles.
- alleviation of acute and chronic pain: neuralgia, overstretched muscle fibers, herpes zoster, phantom pains, migraine etc.
- acceleration of functional and structural nerve regeneration; Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, damage to the peroneal nerve, CRPS (Sudeck syndrome), tinnitus etc.
- accelerated recovery and regeneration from illnesses of the chronic-degenerative type: rheumatism, osteoporosis, arthrosis etc.
- restoring the function of the microcirculatory network in patients with chronically open wounds and chronic disorders of the subcutaneous tissue; venous ulcers, cellulite.
- restoring the sympathovagal balance in burnout, chronic strain and overwork, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) etc.